Inventory management is a critical part of any business. Overstock businesses, in particular, need to be especially diligent in tracking inventory levels and processing purchase orders. In this blog post, we will discuss the process of purchase order management and how it can help your Overstock business run more smoothly.
- Login to Overstock Partner account
- Go to ‘Orders’ > click ‘Export’ > select ‘Sales Orders’
- Once it is downloaded, one needs to ensure that inventory for each PO is available.
- One must also ensure that the dimensions for each product are available so as to create labels on the carrier portal which includes information like warehouse address for pick up, recipient address, and shipping services as per customer request. In our case, we use ‘UPS Worldship’ software.
- Once the Labels are created, they are sent to the Warehouse.
- Warehouse sends the confirmation to the seller with a tracking number that the order(s) have been picked up by the carrier.
- Now,, all you want to do is add the tracking number to Overstock so that the customer gets aware of the shipment and track the transit as when and needed.
- Lastly, update the Inventory on Overstock.
However, we are not limited to Order processing and inventory management. We also have expertise in the following for Overstock business:
- Product Listing
- Bulk Product Listing
- Image editing
- Content writing
Looking for a comprehensive purchase order processing and inventory management solution? Look no further than StaffCloud.net! We offer a wide range of services that are perfect for businesses like Overstock. With our help, you can streamline your purchase order processing and keep your inventory up to date and accurate. Contact us today to learn more about our services!